Delicate details abound on the Bruno, a practical and professional staple that is sure to become an essential element in your wardrobe. Contrast stitching and optional contrast laces update this Oxford silhouette, while a rubber outsole lends versatility.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7-13
- Fits medium (D) widths
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Uppers: leather or suede (suede uppers are treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather)
- Footbed: removable leather-covered EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic Orthotic Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.