Jodie Backstrap Sandal
Sandals should adjust to your perfect fit and style, not the other way around. Jodie not only supports, she lets you shine!
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Ankle strap; T-bar upper with intertwining loop design on the vamp; three adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Vionic technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Man-made upper/balance; textile lining.