- Available in women's whole sizes 5 to 11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Antonia flaunts a feminine v-shaped throat, textured uppers and a stacked leather finish or snake-patterned wedge.
- Leather or calf hair uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole.
- Heel height: 2.25".
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels, wedges and boots feature advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
Write Your Own Review